The Christmas Eve Box

So this year I decided to start a new tradition for everyone in the house, It’s a tradition that seems to be increasingly more popular every year, it’s a the Christmas Eve Box.



I scoured the internet to find a really cute wooden one that I can use every year.
I had purchased from Lovely Wall Letters before and spotted one on their page, Perfect in size and it was Wooden.
Lovely Wall letters will personalise with any name you like and this Box cost €27 including postage, They are great and can be used for many years to come.



Because Kara is just a little over 15 months, I’m only putting essentials in it for this year.
I picked up some cute Pyjamas in Dunnes Stores, Peppa Pig of course.
Dunnes Stores actually have some great Sleep wear and Christmas clothes for kids this year, have you seen the kids Christmas jumpers there so cute.....

I also picked her up a new Soother Clip from My Retro Kid, As soon as I saw they had Christmas Soother Clips I was messaging straight away to get mine lol, I have a few from her now and they are really great value, and really strong and durable, she also has the option on her website to make your own clips, I actually have not came across any as cute anywhere and they are personalized too.
Karas Soother Clip cost €12, which is an absolute bargain for one personalised.



I popped in some of her miniature favorites for the treat before bed, the wispa’s will be wolfed down before bed believe me.

And a little cuddly toy to bring to bed with her, I bought Dinosaur on Amazon for anyone wondering where I got him.


Next year I’ll probablt go mad altogether as she will have a bit of an idea as to who Santa is.


Comments

Popular Posts