Carter Beauty Master Class with Grants Pharmacy



We recently had to opportunity to attend the Carter Beauty Master Class in Grants Pharmacy in Enniscorthy, It was the Day before Valentines so it was a great excuse for a sneaky girlies night out as well.
The Amazing Grace Mongey aka Faces By Grace was our Host on the Night and Gave us a Tutorial on how to use all the Carter Beauty Products.

We arrived to be greeted at the door with Goodie Bags and Wine.

Grants have done an Amazing Job with the new store, I actually remember the Old Dunnes Stores and it is unrecognisable.

The Girls from Grants used the night as their Opening Night as well, They had a very important message for us all and that is to remember to Shop Local, I’m actually guilty of a lot of Online Shopping myself lately as I find it so much easier than loading up a buggy and trying to manover it around the shops.
But after realising it will encourage other Brands to consider opening in our little town I have went out of my way in the last few weeks to buy more Locally.
Grants actually have a great Loyalty Programme going on instore as well, that gives you the opportunity to get money off purchases in Store.
If you pop into Grants they will be more than happy to sign you up and give you more information.

Grace was a Great host and Welcomed all Questions wether it be in regards to Beauty, Blogging or even Pregnancy.
It was actually great to get to know more about Grace outside of Social Media.
I really learned some great Tips and have already made use of them.
It was great to be more informed about what type of brush to use as well.

After the Master Class we had to opportunity to buy some of the Carter Beauty Range, and our Tickets for the night actually gave us €10 off purchases at the counter which was a great bonus.
I’ve listed below my purchases, you will be really surprised at how affordable and long lasting the whole Collection is.
Grants Pharmacy Enniscorthy has the full range In Store with prices starting from €3.95 and everything is such good quality and affordable.

The Collection has 20 shades of Lipstick and Marissa has actually named each Lipstick after a Strong Woman that has Inspired her.

I wish Grants all the Best with their New Store and look forward to Upcoming Events, and thank you so much for putting together a really Fantastic Night for everyone.




Here we have a Grace in action on the night....



Upon arrival we were all greeted at the door and were handed a jam packed goodie bag and glass of wine to ease us into the night.





A peak at the goodies inside our Goodie Bags.




Myself I actually had no idea Glow Beauty Rooms were in Grants Pharmacy I will definitely be booking myself in for some much needed pampering. Above is a pic of their Treatment Brochure.



Here are the Purchases I made on the Night, I really wanted to get a Foundation as well, but with over a hundred Women racing for Products at the end of the night there just wasn’t time to Colour match but I went back a couple of days later and picked up my shade.



I picked up the Saturn Palette and have done a Swatch if each for you in Natural Lighting to give you an idea of the Pigmentation.
This Palette was a Bargain at just €7.95.



Above is the Carter Beauty Hold Tight Perfecting Primer.
Myself I cannot believe this only cost €7.95.




And finally on the night I picked up the Carter Beauty Covert Concealer in Shade Marshmallow, This was only €4.95 and is really long lasting.

Comments

Popular Posts