Favourite Finds so far for Summer

I love to have all my Holiday Shopping done long before I go on Holidays, I always end up buying too much and only bring half of what i buy.
Heres some fab finds I have picked up already.

This Cute dress was only €6.00 from Penneys.
Its made from Tshirt like material and is really comfy and flattering on.
great dress for those really warm days on holidays to keep you feeling cool.



I Bought this top from Boohoo.Com for €5.00 with free Delivery when you use code EUFREE at the checkout, very small fitting so probably best to order the next size up.
  How cute are these Sunglasses only €2.00 from all Penneys Nationwide.



These Flip Flops will be great for the Beach only €3.00 each and load more designs to choose from in Penneys



This Cute dress is from New Look and is only €11.99 , really light and comfy material, Elasticated waistband and thin straps, feels great to wear and really flattering. Very roomy I ordered my normal size and had to send it back for the next size down, so keep this in mind if ordering online.



Penneys have great Seperates in store at the minute, This Bikini Top was just €4.00 and Bottoms was just €5.00





This is my favourite buy so far its my Zara Bag, loads of room inside and only €29.99. I will use this every day on Holidays, I love the Clear Outter part.
This is also available in Black.

This Cute Beach Cover up is only €8.00 from Penneys.


My Beach Bag is from Fabulouz Tote Bags. Check out Fabulouz Tote Bags on Facebook to order.
link: https://www.facebook.com/fabulouz.bags?fref=ts


Love these Cute Jelly Flip Flops only €2.00 from Penneys.

These Sandals are perfect for day wear, great for going with dresses, shorts, skirts etc....
only €13.00 from Penneys. these are flat sandals.




Comments

Popular Posts