FAB FINDS FOR JANUARY


Hi Everyone, I Hope 2016 is going great for Everyone. The Weather is so cold lately i'm just dreaming about the Summer Sun and looking forward to a Couple of Weeks away with a few cocktails and the sun. February is the month of Love and i'm looking forward to spending a cosy weekend way with himself, I'm also looking forward to Roz Purcells Cookbook coming out i have it Pre-ordered since Christmas.
Check out below for some fab finds i found in January Great deals in the Sales too.



I Absolutely Love this Maxi Skirt i picked up from the Asos Sales. The Fallen Star Maxi Skirt in Paisley Print is a Bargain and is on sale for €13.24 
The Print is amazing, and i love the side splits.
I cannot wait to wear this, It is going to be perfect for Summer Evenings.
For more Information or to Buy Click Here



How Cute is this Denim skirt from Asos, The Length is just perfect and the plaited belt detail is a great touch.
It has a bit of an elasticated waistband and zip up the back.
Now Reduced to €11.76 on Asos.
For more Information or to Buy Click Here

I just love my Cute Everyday Bag i picked up Last Week in Penneys and it was a bargain at only €12.00 and there is loads of room in it, Im also on the lookout for the Navy stripe bag they have.
Available in Penneys Stores Nationwide.


Since I got my Instyler I actually have not taken my GHD out of the drawer and unless i drop this and it breaks I dont plan on taking it back out.
I absolutely love this product and it is definately my Favourite Find so far for 2016.
I Love it, I will do a full post on this so keep an eye out on the Blog for it.
The Instyler Rotating Iron Gives Volume, Curls, Flicks and Straightens all in one product.
I went for the 32mm purple one and would definately recommend every girl have one of these, You can even buy The Instyler in Wet To Dry.






Comments

Popular Posts