FAB FINDS FOR MARCH

OMG April already the months are just flying by.
I have been very busy this month I started my new job and I am loving it so far.
I didn't have much time to shop and share posts this month but I will make up for it next month when I'm all settled.
Check out below for my fab finds for March....


I love this Eyebrow kit I picked up lately, it's only €2.50 from Penneys.
In the kit you get a tweeters and the brush, there are powder and gel shadows in the kit.
Perfect for everyday use.
The candle is only €1.00 also available from Penneys.


I don't usually go for white jeans, but I do love the fit of these Jeggings from Penneys, they are only €8.00 and when you go in Store you have an amazing selection of colours to choose from.
Extremely flattering on.


 I love this dress I picked up from New Look for work.
Again I'm a sucker for a pocket dress and this one is a bargain for just €29.99 and it's also available in white.
Fully lined and really comfortable on.
I love the high neckline.



 
If you are starting to pick up bits and bobs for your Holidays make sure you pop into Penneys and pick up one of these before they are all gone.
This is the cutest most comfortable little beach dress, perfect coverup for the beach or pool.
Again it is available in a selection of colours and costs only €8.00.


Here's a few bits I picked up in Lidl.
I actually saw the facial toner on xpose and picked it up to give it a go, I would highly recommend it.
And it only costs €1.49, the hand sanitiser is perfect for popping into your handbag and costs just 69cent.
The facial scrub is great value at just €1.09.


A few essentials from Penneys, the hair ties were €1.50, they are a stretchy plastic.
The brown sunglasses were €2.50 and the pink sunglasses were €1.50.

 I picked these up in Only Natural in Wexford. 
I love the smell of these throughout the house.
You can pick up 3 packs for €3.99 in Stote and they have a great selection of fragrances to choose from.

 
Just said I'd pop these up for all the bakers out there these measuring cups  and spoons are from Dealz and cost €1.49, perfect for getting the right measurements when cooking.


Dealz have this Dry Shampoo for €1.49 great for those lazy hair days.

Comments

Popular Posts