RIMMEL SUN SHIMMER INSTANT TAN

I absolutely love instant tans at the minute especially when you just want that golden bronzed glow on your skin for one night, and don't want to spend the rest of the week going around all blotchy and desperately trying to scrub the rest of it off.
My favourite instant tan at the minute is Rimmel Sun Shimmer instant tan in the matte finish i use the dark colour as it actually isn't too dark on the skin.
Before application i like to use Rimmel Sun Shimmer Pre Tan Exfoliater in the shower, as it removes all the dead skin and and leaves skin feeling smooth.
I also moisturise before i apply my tan, putting extra moisturiser on my elbows, knees and ankles as these are the dryer parts.
I always put my tan on with a tanning glove in a circular motion so it all goes on evenly.

At the moment Superdrug have an offer, where you get the Tan and Pre Tan Exfoliator for the price of the Tan only €9.99


Comments

Popular Posts