FAB FINDS FOR JULY

My favourite find this Sumner is Jo Browne Solid Perfume it comes in three different scents they are €18.00 each and smell amazing you can smell it throughout the day.
For more information checkout jobrowne.com


Loving these fab flats I picked up from Asos this month I love the metallic silver points. They were €25.00 which is a bargain.
For more information or to buy go to www.asos.com 


These cute pyjamas from Penneys are perfect for summer nights and s bargain at €5 each. 
Available from Penneys Stores nationwide.

As I'm so fair skinned I need these to help me get a bit of a tan.
Beta carotene is perfect to bring out the pigment in your skin.
These were €12.00 each from discountsupplements.ie

I love these per ups from lush cosmetics they are €6.50 each.
They are a scrub bar and smell absolutely amazing and leave skin super soft.

My €14.00 sandals from river island were a steal in their sale at only €14.00.
I'm all for the metallic colours this summer.


Another Asos find wax this lace panel dress it wax reduced to €31.00 perfect for summer holiday nights out.

Again from Asos I found this cute stripe wrap dress it's really comfy and wax only €25.00.
I'm going to get loads of wear out of this.

Handy little charging cable I picked up from river island.
These are only €6.00 in stores.

Comments

Popular Posts