PINKPARCEL.CO.UK


Recently I was cracked by Lucy from Pink Parcel, She sent me their recent Subscription box to review.
I have tried other period Subscription boxes but this one just blew me away I was not expecting everything that came with it, not only did it have my monthly supply of toiletries it was jam packed with loads of extras to try out too.
I previously tried another one of these boxes and noticed I ran out of toiletries and still had to go to the chemist to purchase more which is annoying when you have paid for them as a subscription, you just assume you will get a good supply for the month.
Well one thing is for sure you will definitely have enough of a supply with pink parcel it was jam packed with a mixture of Tampons and Pads.

I would definitely recommend this subscription box for anyone with a busy lifestyle that like myself constantly keeps forgetting to purchase your supply, You can just have it delivered to your front door.






Above is an overview of everything that came its this months subscription box, like I said jam packed.


Some of the goodies that come for you to try.
Bare foot lavender and mint foot cream.
Bells Pierre gel eyeliner.
Cute nail file.
A tea sample and a biscuit to enjoy with it.
Tweezers, eyeshadow, hand cream, and some nail polish.
A handy draw string bag to carry your toiletries.
An envelope with some vouchers.



Full of a mixture of Tampons and Pads for the month to keep you going.

Pink Parcel costs £6.99 for your first one including postage.

The perfect treat for that time of the month.

For more information or to Subscribe go to www.pinkparcel.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts