CHERYL X FOR L’OREAL

So everyone’s all time Favourite girl crush has treamed up with L’Oreal and created the most amazing Lip kits and Eye Paint.
They went on sale this morning at Boots Online and I can’t believe I actually managed to grab one and add it to my cart.
Here’s a quick peak at the collection below, the Lip Kits are available in 3 colors and are priced at €14.99 each which is very reasonable, The Eye Paint is also available in 3 colors and is priced at €7.99 each.
When my Lip Kit arrives I will do a post to let you know how I got on with it.

Available to Purchase Here




Cheryl Lip Kit in the colour Burgundy



Cheryl Lip Kit in the color Greige



Cheryl Lip Kit in the color Peach


Cheryl Eye Paint in the color Sassy Squad


Cheryl Eye Paint in the colour Eternal White

Cheryl Eye Paint in the colour Sunset Goals

And don’t forget when you purchase directly through Boots online store you can have your purchases sent directly to your chosen store free of charge for next day collection 

Comments

Popular Posts