LOKAI BRACELET

I absolutely love the idea behind these Bracelets.

Each Lokai Bracelet is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on Earth. 
The bracelet’s white bead carries water from Mt. Everest, and its black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea. 
These extreme elements are a reminder to the wearer to live a balanced life – staying humble during life’s peaks and hopeful during its lows.

Bracelets are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Lokai Donate 10% of its Profits to Charity.

Bracelet is Available in Clear and Blue, I went for the Blue one but I have just Ordered the Clear one as well, I'm going to stack them.
 For more information on these Bracelets or to Purchase one Click Here for Link






Comments

  1. I never heard of them till now. I really love the meaning behind the bracelet and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts