WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG



This Blog Post is part of the Collaboration with Irish Blogger Collaboration on Facebook.

Firstly i think i better let you know my makeup bag is normally inside a plastic shopping bag as i just have so much stuff but i cleared it out a bit and just left the products i use on a regular basis.






These are my Eye Products, I Love Urban Decay and the Basics, Naked 2 and Naked 3 are my Favourites.
I always use Essence Mascara and my Favourites are the Lashes Go Wild and Get Big Lashes.
My Eyeliner is Mac and I use Macs pot of Liquid Eyeliner for the more dramatic look.


For my Face I Love Rimmel Products, I always use Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation and Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation at night.
W7 Camouflage Kit i use this as my Cover up.


My Favourite Tan is Academie Bronze Express Tan its amazing and there is no nasty smell.
I Love NYX Blusher.
For keeping my Lips Conditioned, I use Ormedic Lip Conditioner it is amazing.


I always keep Lip Voltage on hand and my Essence Eyebrow Styler Kit i use this everyday.
I Love Mac Lippy and always use Macs Lip Liners.
My Lipgloss is Urban Decays Pocket Rocket Gloss and for Sunnier Days i use Malibu Lip Care.

So thats whatever is in my Make up bag at the minute and i cant wait to see whats in everyone elses.

Link up and tell me what's in your handbag?
1. marie  
2. BeautyBy Nichole  
3. Things you find in special needs' moms handbags  
4. Lilliwhiterose  
5. Eimear  
6. Lauren Tracey - Wilde Chic Blog  
7. Dee-Termined to Glam & Glow  
8. Sara - Where Is My Mind?  
9. Dee-Termined to Glam & Glow  
10. Chirps from a Little Red Hen  

Thanks For Reading,
Love Cathryn XXXX




Comments

Popular Posts