#WHATSINMYBAG


This Blog Post is part of the Collaboration with Irish Blogger Collaboration on Facebook.


I have so may Bags but this is my Newest Bag and i am using it Everyday at the minute as its Big and holds everything i need for my Day to Day use.
I bought this Bag in Brown Thomas in Cork for €275.00.



I Actually don't know where all the stuff comes from but i do use everything in it.


Everything here was in my bag.




So obviously i have my Phone, Business Cards, Make up, Perfume, Lipbalm, Coconut oil from Superdrug i have really dry skin i use this on my face, lips, eyebrows, elbows and knees its amazing.
baby wipes, paracetamol, Thermomoter, Callums Wristband it has all the information on it if he ever gets lost and cant find me.


Shopping bag, Deodorant, Handcream, Chewing Gum, Hairbrush and Hair Spritz my hair is so long i need these.


Eye Mask cause u never know and i love my sleep, purse, IPad, Diary and Pens, Coin Purse and Mirror.


So That's whatever is in My handbag, i cant wait  to see what everyone else has in theirs.

Link up and tell me what's in your handbag?
1. marie  
2. BeautyBy Nichole  
3. Things you find in special needs' moms handbags  
4. Lilliwhiterose  
5. Eimear  
6. Lauren Tracey - Wilde Chic Blog  
7. Dee-Termined to Glam & Glow  
8. Sara - Where Is My Mind?  
9. Dee-Termined to Glam & Glow  
10. Chirps from a Little Red Hen 

Thanks For Reading,
Love Cathryn XXXX





Comments

Popular Posts