FAB FINDS FOR DECEMBER


Hoping Everyone had a great Christmas and Wishing You All a Happy New Year!!!!
2015 was a great Year for me and I'm hoping 2016 will be even more amazing, Below are my Fab Finds for December and some great bargains in there as well for you to check out.
ENJOY!!!!



How Amazing are my recent purchase from Caris Closet, And they were an absolute bargain at only €39.00 reduced from €120.00.
Available in Gold and Silver with the clear perspex sides.
I am going to get so much wear out of these Heels as they will go with everything.
Love the Red Sole Too. Shipping is €8.00 and they arrive within two working days.



I am a Big Fan of all things Holos, And these candles smell absolutely amazing.
These Soy Candles are available in Lovely Lavander, Cinnamon and Orange and Sweet Mandarin Scent.
They cost €8.50 which is a great price for a Soy Handmade Candle.
I purchased mine from Evolv Enniscorthy but they are also available from the Holos Website.


Dealz are the Latest Bargain Store to hit Ireland, I popped in over December for Stocking Fillers and picked up loads of Beauty Products for only €1.49 each.
I will be doing a full Blog Post on all my purchases in the next day or two so keep an eye out for it.


This is definately my product of the Year for 2015, Its a Portable Charger for my Handbag, Perfect for keeping my phone and tablet charged while on the go.
I Purchased this one from Penneys and they have 2 other styles available.
This one cost €9.00 what a bargain i think you will agree.
Available from all Penneys Stores Nationwide.


These are a few bits i picked up in Sam McCauleys Chemist over Christmas.



The above is the W7 Catwalk Face Shaper, Great for Contouring and it only cost €9.00.
I had a look on Sam Mc Cauleys Website and its not Online But they are available to Purchase from Pharmacies Nationwide.


The W7 Fixer Face Spray this was only €3.00 a fab item for every make up bag, I tried it over Christmas and i had to say it did work, it kept my make up perfect all night.


Thank you so much Marissa Carter for bringing out this amazing instant self tan.
This gel goes on so even and smells fab.
It is available in Shimmer and Matte and costs €6.99 and is available from Pharmacies Nationwide.


The Above is the Contents from the December My Ladybug Subscription Box.
If you Click Here you will find an earlier blog post detailing whats inside the box.
For More Information or to Subscribe Click Here


I just Love the colour of this Jacket i picked up from Pretty Little Thing. This Jacket is Fab for Spring, Im going to wear it with Skinny Jeans or Leather Leggings.
It is available in Olive Green and Black.
At the minute it is reduced on their website to €54.00 from €70.00.


This Skirt From River Island is a Bargain at just €45.00.
It is available in a few colours, The Suede look is here to stay and the wrap detail at the front of this dress i love, This skirt can go from Day to Night and can be dressed up or down.
For more Information or to Buy Click Here


I just love these loafers from Penneys only €15.00 each and they are available in a range of different colours.
They are so comfy.


Finally got my hands on a pair of these from Penneys only €12.00 and available in stores now.


Finally a handy little number to pop into your handbag, this is only a euro from Penneys, Handy in an Emergency!!!!

                                               Thanks For Reading,
                                               Love Cathryn XXXX


Comments

Popular Posts