FAB FINDS FOR JUNE

Can you believe it's July already, where are these months going, time is just flying by.
Here's some of my favourite finds I picked up last month.
Some great new brands as well that you need to check out.


Holos Products 

When we were at the irishblbinspire meet up we were given a fab goodie bag and inside was a sample from holos.
I used the body oil that night and was hooked, I bought a few more products the next week and am trying them out at the minute, I'll let you all know how I get on in a later post. 
For more information check out www.holos.ie


These finally came back into my local penneys, I had been trying to get them for ages but always seemed to be sold out everywhere, I didn't even know penneys done these until I spotted a post by Rosanna Davison on Instagram from the vip style awards where her make up artist used them on her that night.
They looked fab.
I'd usually never think of picking up beauty products from penneys but I said if there good enough for the former Miss World there good enough for me.
And at €1.50 they are a bargain.


Botanics Radiance Balm.
I first spotted this on lilliwhiterose blog and when I was in my local boots I had to pick it up to give it a try.
This radiance balm is great under make up to give you that radiant glow, I find it works great as a primer.
This is available from boots for €7.99 but is still on sale at the moment for €3.99. A great time to stock up.


Nivea Sun Protect And Bronze.
Sorting out the last few bits for our Holidays and the most important item for any Summer Holiday is Sun Protection.
I discovered this new sun lotion from Nivea, Nivea sun protect and bronze offers sun protection and helps to bronze the skin and is self tan free.
How it works: it contains a natural plant extract which helps support the skins own melanin production. Melanin is produced naturally within the body and is responsible for the protection and tanning of your skin.
This is available from boots and chemists nationwide.
Boots gave the best offer at the minute it's €12 for 200mls or 2 for €20 on selected Nivea sun products.

This pleated midi skirt from Penneys is only €12 in stores.
Comes in a great selection of colours, with the elastic waistband it's perfect for Holidays.
Can be dressed up or down.


I am loving this Denim jacket from New Look, great for the summer months and denim is always in style.
A great investment for your wardrobe for only €24.99.
Something that will be in your wardrobe and in style for years to come.


This cute phone case is from Chiara Ferragni collection.
I love this case it's really sparkly and I can see us having loads of fun with this over the summer. 
It's €35 pricey but worth it.
Available to buy on www.chiaraferragnicollection.com
Also available in silver.


This cute skirt was only €6 and the shirt only €3 from Penneys.


Maxi skirts are great for keeping cool in the summer, Penneys have a great range.
This maxi skirt was only €10 they have a great selection in store at the minute.

  
Penneys now stock these life savers for your feet. 
Gel cushions to pop in your shoes to stop that burning feel in your feet, which means not having to carry flats in your bag anymore.
And for €1.50 they won't burn a hole in your pocket either.


The amazing €15 mermaid heels from Penneys.
Unless you have been living under a rock lately you will have seen these I was lucky enough to grab a pair when they came in stock.
I love the colour and the shine from them.


I love this amazing white summer dress from Penneys it was only €16 and looks so much more expensive.
I love the off the shoulder look and the fab detail.
Can't wait to show you this on, wear it with wedges and a fedora hat for a cool summer look.


And finally, suede is everywhere this season.
Check out this cute skirt from New Look, at €22.99 it's a bargain.
Love the exposed zip detail in the back.










Comments

Popular Posts